- 1. Eh! Even If You Suddenly Say I Have 31 People!
- 2. No Way, You Have to Do This for a Provisional Contract!?
- 3. Hmm, So That's How You Make a Provisional Contract Card
- 4. Teacher... This is my First Time...
- 5. The Security Deposits In Tokyo Sure Are Expensive! Or Rather, Wasn't That What A Provisional Contract Was Supposed To Mean?
- 6. I'm Sorry, But Can't It Be On The Forehead Or Cheek Instead?
- 7. Um...Though There Are Some Things Better Left Unseen, I Think There Are Other Things That Should Be Seen
- 8. Sensei, Please Make Us Adults♥
- 9. A Concealed "Heart" in "Blade" Is Read As "Shinobi". Writing "Honki" And Reading It As "Maji" Is Slightly Different
- 10. Hiding From Me And With Negi-sensei? That's Something I'll Never Approve Of!
- 11. Hmm, So A Baron Is A Type Of Rose? I Thought It Was Some Kind Of Potato
- 12. Well, After All That Reasoning It Comes Down To Just How One Feels
- 13. It's More A Problem Of Whether You Get In Master's Way Rather Then Being An Enemy / I Know That Cheerfulness Is My Only Redeeming Feature, But You Didn't Have To Put It That Way...(Sob) / The Phoenix Resurrects, Bathed In Flames!
- 14. To Put It Bluntly, Scientific Theories And Magic Do Not Mix
- 15. There's a rising commotion as to how everyone will get along in unexpected situations / How will everyone get along?
- 16. Yesterday's enemy is today's friend! / Quarreling in a relationship is perfectly fine / Disagreeing is also part of love
- 17. Natsumi, Family is the home run king of relationship, after all! / I really don't understand, Chizu-nee
- 18. There are people who like to expose secrets! / Chu Chu is also angry! Pun Pun!*
- 19. It would be great to go back to your childhood and have fun. Even if you can't return to childhood you can still have fun right?
- 20. Even if one is said to have a big appetite, that's not really the case.
- 21. Takamichi, the silent ramen man. / What the heck!?
- 22. Aiya, a really strange thing just started to happen! This surely is the end of the world!
- 23. Hold on, that's not what I meant Negi-kun!
- 24. Negi-sensei, looks like it's the climax now! / Lets's all go home together ok, Negi-kun!
- 25. So this case is... closed!?
Negi Springfield has graduated from magic school and is sent off to Japan to further his studies. He becomes the homeroom/english teacher at an exclusive private school and has run-ins with an enemy of his father, as well as with Asuna, who makes his life a living hell, and that's before she discovers his secret. He learns about (and from) his students and about himself in order to become a master mage, like his father before him.
- Shin Negima!? (French)
|Theme||Harem, Magic, School|
|No Extra Charges||No|