- Title: フリーター、家を買う。
- Title (romaji):Freeter, Ie o Kau.
- Tagline: 家族、やりなおし / Kazoku, yarinaoshi
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Human drama
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership ratings: 17.1%
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
- Broadcast period: 2010-Oct-19 to 2010-Dec-21
- Air time: Tuesday 21:00
- Theme song: Hatenai Soraby Arashi
- Insert song: Kimitte by Nishino Kana
- 1 My cheerful mother broke down...!
- 2 No matter what I do, I'm just an embarrassment of a son to you
- 3 Even a dad like that, was once a hero to me
- 4 I can't bear to take care of my mother anymore...
- 5 What do you mean we live in different worlds...
- 6 Don't do anything to hurt mom
- 7 We all live alongside fear
- 8 You don't know a thing about your father
- 9 Starting over, or so I thought
- 10 My mother smiled
The story revolves around Take Seiji, who quits his job after three months. With no dreams, no savings, and a poor relationship with his family, he becomes a hikikomori. However, after his mother falls ill with depression, he ends up having to take on a part-time job at a construction site. Because of that, he soon decides to work towards rebuilding his life: "Even though I'm just a freeter, I'm going to buy a house for the sake of my family." One of the people he meets at the construction site is Chiba Manami, who graduated from a top-class university and joined a well-known general contracting firm. Manami is the complete opposite of Seiji. But while their personalities clash at first, they gradually come to understand each other.
Freeter, Ie o Kau. (DVD) Details:
Freeter, Ie o Kau. (DVD) Episode Titles:
|No Extra Charges||No|