Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku DVD Complete Edition
Number of Discs : 1 DVD
Episodes : 1 - 11 End
Dialogue / Language : Japanese
Subtitles : English (On/Off)
Regions Coding : All code, Region Free
Frequently bought together
Narumi Momose is a petite and cute young woman who loves idols, games, and everything anime or manga-related, especially in the boys' love genre. In other words, she is a closet otaku and more specifically, a fujoshi. After a breakup due to these kind of interests, she quits her job and joins a new company. At her new workplace, the only colleagues who know about her secret are her childhood friend Hirotaka Nifuji, a blunt gaming otaku; Hanako Koyanagi, a cool and mature-looking beauty; and Tarou Kabakura, an attractive guy with a scary face who always gets into fights with Hanako.
While having drinks to catch up, Hirotaka advises Narumi to date someone who would understand her hobbies. But she is hesitant—otakus are typically perceived as gross, and the only ones who can understand them are otakus themselves. Or could a relationship between two otakus work?
Following the relationship of Narumi and Hirotaka as they begin dating, Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii is a light-hearted story about those who try to balance work, relationships, and hobbies.
- 1. Narumi and Hirotaka Meet Again, and...
- 2. Are We Now Dating?
- 3. Sales Event and Gamers Meetup
- 4. Is Mature Love as Difficult?
- 5. Introducing Naoya and Gamers Meetup (Part II)
- 6. Bleak Christmas
- 7. Online Gaming and Their Respective Nights
- 8. Weakness is Thunder and Years of Insecurity
- 9. Go Out on a Date with Me!
- 10. Introducing Kou-kun and Online Gaming Revenge
- 11. Love Is Hard for Otaku
Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (Japanese)