Violet Evergarden DVD Complete Edition English Dubbed
Number of Discs : 1 DVD
Episodes : 1 - 14
Dialogue / Language : English Dubbed / Japanese
Subtitles : English (On/Off)
Regions Coding : All code, Region Free
Frequently bought together
The Great War finally came to an end after four long years of conflict; fractured in two, the continent of Telesis slowly began to flourish once again. Caught up in the bloodshed was Violet Evergarden, a young girl raised for the sole purpose of decimating enemy lines. Hospitalized and maimed in a bloody skirmish during the War's final leg, she was left with only words from the person she held dearest, but with no understanding of their meaning.
Recovering from her wounds, Violet starts a new life working at CH Postal Services after a falling out with her new intended guardian family. There, she witnesses by pure chance the work of an "Auto Memory Doll," amanuenses that transcribe people's thoughts and feelings into words on paper. Moved by the notion, Violet begins work as an Auto Memory Doll, a trade that will take her on an adventure, one that will reshape the lives of her clients and hopefully lead to self-discovery.
- 1. 'I Love You' and Auto Memoir Dolla
- 2. 'Never Coming Back'
- 3. 'May You Be an Exemplary Auto Memoir Doll'
- 4. 'You Won't be a Tool, but a Person Worthy of that Name'
- 5. 'You Write Letters That Bring People Together?'
- 6. 'Somewhere Under the Starry Sky'
- 7. ' (「 」)
- 8. Episode 8
- 9. 'Violet Evergarden'
- 10. 'A Loved One Will Always Watch Over You'
- 11. 'I Don't Want Anybody Else to Die'
- 12. Episode 12
- 13. Auto Memoir Doll and 'I Love You'
|Genre||Drama, Fantasy, Sci-Fi|
|Theme||Mecha / Military|