My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! DVD: Complete Edition
Number of Discs : 1 DVD
Episodes : 1 - 13 End
Dialogue / Language : Japanese
Subtitles : English (On/Off)
Regions Coding : All code, Region Free
SNAFU is back! We pick up right where the first season left off, with Yui and Yukino rocking out on stage while Hachiman does his antisocial thing and self-immolates to keep the school festival going smoothly. From there, we moved straight into a new problem for the volunteer service club, with Hayato's jerk friend Tobe admitting he wants to ask out Hina, but isn't sure how. Hachiman, Yukino, and Yui debate ways to frame Tobe's obnoxious personality in a positive light (“he's loud and annoying… he's… lively?”), before Yui settles on them using the upcoming class trip to bring the two together. And then the whole class is off to Kyoto, with Tobe's romantic fumblings forming the ostensible centerpiece of an episode filled with far more dynamic-shifting and bubbling relationship drama.
- 1.Nobody Knows Why They Came to the Service Club.
- 2.His and Her Confessions Will Reach No One.
- 3.Quietly, Yukinoshita Yukino Makes a Decision.
- 4.And Then, Yuigahama Yui Makes a Declaration.
- 5.The Scent of Tea Doesn't Fill That Room Anymore.
- 6.Without Incident, The Congress Dances, But Does Not Progress.
- 7.Yet, That Room Continues to Play Out the Endless Days.
- 8.But Still, Hikigaya Hachiman Is...
- 9.And, Yukinoshita Yukino Is...
- 10.The Thing That the Light in Each of Their Hands Shines On.
- 11.Hayama Hayato Always Responds to Everyone's Expectations.
- 12.Still, The Thing He Seeks Is Out of Reach, And He Continues to Mistake What's Real.
- 13.Spring, Bound Beneath the Thick Snow, Begins to Sprout.