Number of Discs : 3
Starring : Ueto Aya, Kitamura Kazuki, Kato Shigeaki, Toda Naho, Sasai Eisuk
Episodes : 10
Running Time : ~450 min
Dialogue / Language : Japanese
Subtitles : ENGLISH, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified)
Director : Sakuma Noriyoshi
Regions Coding : All code, Region Free
Domoto Akari is a rookie attorney, so-called “Hokaben,” a hot lawyer just out of the oven. Sugisaki Tadashi is her boss at the big law firm, but he has lost his passion for work, and is as cool as ice. These two meet as the only two attorneys at the Pro Bono (For Public Good) section, which the firm created to fulfill their social service obligation.
The law will protect the weak---rookie attorney Akari still believes in the idealistic dream.
The law will not protect the weak, and it can even be a weapon to kill people---experienced Sugisaki has seen the limit of the law.
Clients after clients looking for saviors come to them for help, but the realities in front of them are too harsh to face. Will they give up or will they face the reality and fight?
- 1. The law doesn't protect anyone! The lawyer's ideal and reality
- 2. The one and only law that saves the mother and child
- 3. What the juvenile law tries to protect
- 4. Accused for the miss in the law case!? The trap of the indebted man
- 5. I will uncover the truth!! The accidental death of the young boy
- 6. Murder by bullying!? Save the future of the young boy
- 7. The decision on the brutal criminal defense... A big trial
- 8. Protect the smiling face of the mother! The medical malpractice lawsuit
- 9. An attorney defending an attorney! I am going to resign
- 10. I believe in the justice of the law