Zenkai Girl (DVD)
Number of Discs : 3 DVD
Episodes : 1-11 End
Dialogue / Language : Japanese
Subtitles : English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified)
Regions Coding : All code, Region Free
Devoted to becoming an international lawyer, Ayukawa Wakaba is full of ambition. Her hard work pays off when she lands a job at an international law firm, but to her disappointment, the first prestigious assignment that is given to her is to babysit the boss' 5 year old daughter, Hinata. Wakaba loathes kids and nursing, but unwillingly takes on the job as she is fixated on wealth and success. One day when she goes to a preschool to pick up Hinata, she meets a man named Yamada Sota. Sota is a man without higher education, wealth, or a future goal, someone that Wakaba absolutely cannot stand, the complete opposite of her ideals. Once again, contrary to her will, she ends up looking after Hinata and a few other kids along with Sota. Despite being exhausted from all the first-time experiences in child care, Wakaba begins to realize what is truly important to her. A heart-warming comedy about work, relationships and love.
Zenkai Girl (DVD) Details:
- Title: 全開ガール
- Title (romaji): Zenkai Girl
- Tagline: 金なし、学なし、イケメンの星？そんな男、問題外でしょ？
- Tagline (romaji): Kane nashi, Gaku nashi, Ikemen no Hoshi? Sonna Otoko, Mondai Gai desho?
- Tagline (English): No money, no education, a star of good-looking guys? A guy like that is out of the question, right?
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Romantic comedy
- Episodes: 11
- Viewership rating: 12.3%
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
- Broadcast period: 2011-Jul-11 to 2011-Sep-19
- Air time: Monday 21:00
- Theme song: Ai ga Aru by Every Little Thing
- Ending song: Tsubusa ni Koi by Kanjani8