- PS Button : Used to return to the home menu and to turn the PS3 on or off.
- Motion Sensor: Intuitive new controller uses break-through motion sensing technology enabling 6-axis of high-precision control.
- Wireless/Bluetooth: Wireless connection to Playstation 3 via Bluetooth.
- L2 + R2 Buttons: New Trigger style L2 and R2 buttons for more precise control.
- Analogue Sticks: Enhanced analogue controls with better response and sensitivity.
- USB: The Wireless Controller can be charged by connecting it to the USB connector.
- Port Indicators: The Port indicator shows when the controller is assigned to one of the Playstation 3 system's seven ports.
- Just to give you a small refresher course, the DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller includes pressure sensors that rumble with each action. SIXAXIS technology is also included, so you can still use motion control, and the controller features Bluetooth technology for wireless gameplay.
The newly designed Dual-Shock wireless controller for the PlayStation 3 system enables gamers to harness the potential of the world's most powerful computer entertainment console. Developed by refining the popular original PlayStation controller, the de facto standard in gaming with several hundred millions units sold worldwide, the Dual-Shock controller features motion-sensing technology to detect natural and intuitive movements for real-time and high precision interactive play, acting as a natural extension of the user's body.
The Dual-Shock controller utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless gameplay and the controller's USB cable to seamlessly and automatically charge the controller through the hardware at anytime. Furthermore, unlike other interactive controllers, the Dual-Shock controller is easy to set-up and is compatible with today's monitors and televisions.
By integrating all these features into the original PlayStation controller design, Sony Computer Entertainment, together with content developers, plans to further enhance the gameplay experience of next generation computer entertainment.
Sony PlayStation 3 SIXAXIS Dual-Shock Wireless Controller Features:
|No Extra Charges||N/A|