- Choose among a variety of male and female character riders
- Race against deft A.I. opponents or online players (up to 16-player multiplayer)
- Take part in frenetic races and freestyle competitions all over the world
- Developed by award winning development team Black Rock
- Pro rider Wes Miller, founder of H-Bomb Films, known for showcasing his team's incredible stunts is advisor to the development team to assure the game adheres to the sport's culture and authenticity but still allows creative liberties
Developed by Black Rock Studio, Disney Interactive Studios’ award-winning development studio in Brighton, England, Pure takes quad racing to a new level, featuring massive jumps and spectacular airborne tricks in memorable, photo-realistic settings all over the globe. Players start by choosing among a variety of male and female character riders. They can then either race against deft A.I. opponents or online players (up to 16-player multiplayer) in frenetic races and freestyle competitions all over the world.
|No Extra Charges||N/A|