- One exclusive bonus multiplayer map that will only be available in the Collectors Edition until summer 2007.
- Custom designed exclusive cover art, for collectors edition only.
- Premium packaging in a sleek SteelBook metal case.
- Exclusive art book with concept sketches from all stages of development including character renders, VS renders and enemy art.
- Soundtrack of select songs from the game.
- Fan kit assets for gamers to create their own Lost Planet websites.
- Action packed videos and trailers.
- Wallpapers, AIM icons, board icons and signature banners.
- Digital art files including screens, character art and environment shots.
- Xbox Live enabled – Experience an array of gameplay possibilities with online cooperative battles.
- Vehicle based gameplay – Jump in and out of a variety of heavily armed vehicles not only to help them traverse the treacherous terrain, but eliminate the terrifying enemies that threaten their survival.
- Vast arctic environments - Snowstorms, arctic winds, towering mountains of ice are all stunningly realized, creating a truly immersive and cinematic event of epic proportions.
- A premier team of developers – The creators of the Onimusha and Devil May Cry series have come together to create the expansive world of Lost Planet.
Collectors Edition Contents:
Taking full advantage of the Xbox 360’s unprecedented power, Lost Planet will contain an unrivalled level of detail as advanced light sourcing is used to ensure a realistic presentation. Enormous world maps unfold as players battle the menacing invaders during blistering weather conditions throughout vast snow fields and deserted cities. Fostering a real-time loading system, players can expect a seamless experience that leaves them completely immersed. Multiplayer modes add to the value of Lost Planet by allowing players to partake in intense team battles via the Xbox Live online game service.
|No Extra Charges||N/A|