- New stadium editor - An easy-to-use stadium editor that uses a modular construction system with over 400 elements enables you to build ultra-realistic stadiums. Create absolutely unique dream stadiums in a matter of minutes.
- "Real" scouting - For the first time in the history of the FIFA MANAGER series, players must really be scouted, otherwise the stats of players from other clubs are hidden or shown as rough estimates. Agencies and a capable staff help you in your work. This feature makes the transfer market even more realistic and exciting.
- Dressing-room chemistry - Here the emphasis is on communication with the players. With this feature you can make the players short-term ("You're playing tomorrow!") or long-term promises ("I'll make an international player out of you!"). But be careful - if you don't keep your promises, your players' motivation and your personal reputation will suffer. Also new: The players can now confront you as their manager directly and demand time on the pitch, a different shirt number, the captain's armband, or the job of penalty-taker.
- 3D matches - Higher resolution, more detailed textures, more attractive stadiums, better visualisation of the players' skills, improved passing - good is now even better.
- Media - Now once again there are realistic pre-match, post-match, TV studio and press conference interviews. Experience the feeling of being in the public spotlight and managing a top club!
- Training - FIFA MANAGER 08 offers you a completely revamped training system with a player analysis tool. Monitor the development of each of your players in every area on a weekly basis. Use modern methods to tailor a personal training schedule for each player! Choosing and practicing specific set pieces for the 3D-matches is important to ensure that your team is well prepared for the next opponent.
- New screen resolution - The screen has been optimized for a resolution of 1280x1024 to provide a better overview (other resolutions are also supported).
- Transfer market - Here you can offer your own players to other clubs directly, make long-term promises when you sign players, and use the option "Last Word" in negotiations. All this and 25 further improvements.
A main focus of FIFA Manager 08 lies on regional content which ranges from a total of 24 Spanish leagues to the Spanish nomination system, includes the 6th English league level and realistic financing by big international investors. There are new and innovative features such as the simulation mode, a Hall of Fame for top players, test matches against your own amateur and youth teams and more!
|No Extra Charges||N/A|