- Soundtrack CD
- Bonus DVD with "Making of", concept artwork and storyboards.
- Unique in-game vehicle.
- Concept Art book.
- Epic Sci-fi story: An immersive plot putting players in the pivotal role to repel an alien invasion and save mankind.
- Unique three-act structure: Crysis players will use real-time armor and weapons customisation to adapt to Crysis' ever-changing dynamic world.
- Frightening and Believable Foes.: Encounter a compelling and totally original alien species that uses its senses intelligently and work in combination with each other to present Crysis players with the most challenging opponents yet in an FPS.
- Super Smarts: Crysis' Enemy and ally AI utilise real-world military tactics.
- Vehicular Action!: Take control of Crysis' wide variety of land, sea and air vehicles including trucks, tanks, boats and helicopters.
- Explore Crysis' living, dynamic world: In Crysis, earthquakes, breaking ice, landslides, and tornados pose a real and an ever-present danger.
- Crytek's best multiplayer yet: Crysis features a 32-player Multiplayer mode with real-time armour and weapons customisation, and an all-new mode that combines player modification and tactical objectives.
- Emergent Gameplay: Actions taken in Crysis affect future outcomes giving each player a unique experience every time they play through Crysis..
- Highly robust and easy to use mod toolset: Crysis lets players to create their own expansive levels with game modes for both multiplayer and singleplayer.
- Looks so good... you'll cry!: Crysis boasts the most realistic environments, spectacular special effects, physics game engine, lighting system and enemy AI ever seen in a game, thanks to the jaw-dropping power of Crytek's CryENGINE 2.
Special Edition Contains:
Crysis is a PC sci-fi first-person shooter from Crytek, the award-winning developers of the critically acclaimed Far Cry.
Crysis is set on Earth, in 2019: and it's intro sees a colossal asteroid crashes down to Earth.
The North Korean Government quickly seals off the island chain, claiming the mysteries of the asteroid for themselves. The United States responds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to recon the situation and report back to the Pentagon. Amid rising tensions between the US and North Koreans, the asteroid suddenly bursts open, revealing a massive, 2km high alien ship. The ship generates an immense force sphere, freezing a vast portion of the island and drastically altering the global weather system. The invasion of Earth has begun.
Crysis' two rival nations unite to stop the aliens and save mankind. The newly formed alliance fights epic battles against the marauding Aliens. With hope rapidly fading, Crysis players will lead a crack squad through lush tropical jungle, harsh frozen landscapes, and finally into the heart of the alien ship itself for the ultimate Zero G encounter with the aliens to save mankind... and end the Crysis.
Crysis offers players a highly immersive FPS experience in which they will have to adapt their tactics, weaponry, armour and gameplay style to survive and defeat the alien invasion. Crysis uses the leading-edge technology of Crytek’s proprietary engine CryENGINE™ 2 for a highly cinematic FPS experience.
|No Extra Charges||N/A|